Join us for wonder that will last a lifetime!
Journey through Colorado’s extraordinary landscapes. Vast canyons, inspiring deserts, natural archways and enchanting hoodoos are just a start. Available in SilverLeaf Service, this Rocky Mountaineer rail route is filled with highlights best seen by train, including Ruby Canyon, Mount Logan and crossing the Continental Divide.
Book by March 10th and save $50 per person!
Deposits are due at time of booking, along with signed registration forms and an additional $100 non-refundable booking management fee.
Final Payment: July 15, 2021
• 2 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf Service
• 7 nights’ hotel accommodation
• 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 4 dinners
• Visits to Grand Sand Dunes, Mesa Verde and Arches National Parks
• Ride the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
• Stargazing Experience• All tours and transfers specified in the itinerary
• Luggage handling at hotels and train stations
• Gratuities for tour guides & drivers and onboard Hosts
Included In The Tour Cost:
- Services of a Tour director
- Comfortable transportation (10-24 pax by Mercedes Sprinter Van, 25 or more by motorcoach) 7 nights hotel accommodations
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunch, 4 dinners
- Entrance fees to attractions, National Parks and activities listed in the itinerary
- Gratuities for included meals and baggage handling (one suitcase per person, where available)
- Gratuities for local guides, the driver and the tour director
- This tour includes; ( Please list with all the other inclusions in the attachment)
- *A Travelex International Tour Escort
- A welcome drink
- An Exclusive Farewell Dinner with wine at a local restaurant for our group(* Travelex Escort will be provided with a minimum of 10 guests)
- Items of a personal nature (alcohol, room service, etc.)
- Meals (other than listed in the itinerary)
Transfer to your hotel from Denver airport. This evening experience cowboy fun, food and entertainment at the Flying W Ranch, a living symbol of Western heritage, embodying the romantic spirit of the Old West. (D)
Today’s highlights: Visit 1,340-acre Garden of the Gods, famous for its red sandstone rock formations, and abundance of plant and animal life. A stop will be made at the charming town of Manitou Springs, where you will have time to explore and have lunch on your own. Ride Pike’s Peak Cog Railway—the world’s highest cog railroad to the place that inspired Katherine Lee Bates to pen “America The Beautiful”. After returning to the hotel, enjoy free time to explore on your own. (B)
This morning starts with a vintage train ride on the Royal Gorge Route Railroad along the legendary Arkansas River deep within the Gorge. Next, visit the Royal Gorge Park & Bridge, where the world’s highest suspension bridge towers 1,053 feet above the Arkansas River. Here you will have free time to walk on the bridge, have lunch and explore the park. In the afternoon, stop at Great Sand Dunes National Park for a visit. Nestled in a spot where the Sangre de Cristo Mountains buckle inward, the dunes within the borders of the park have been building and shifting for eons. Today’s dinner will be included in a local restaurant. (B, D)
Depart Alamosa and explore Mesa Verde National Park. You will visit the cliff dwellings inhabited by Anasazi, known as the Ancient Ones, nearly 4,000 years ago. This is the nation’s largest archeological preserve with 4,000 sights including 600 cliff dwellings. A local expert will guide you through the most famous ruin sites. After checking in at the hotel in Durango, enjoy the free time to explore this western town. (B)
This morning, ride the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, a designated National Historic Landmark and Historic Civil Engineering Landmark. Enjoy some free time upon arrival in Silverton to explore and have lunch before boarding the motorcoach for a scenic drive to Moab. Enjoy dinner with a million-dollar view at the Sunset Grill. Later tonight, join the group for a private Stargazing Experience with local astronomers to explore the wonders of the night sky and our universe. (B, D)
Visit Arches National Park this morning. The unique geology of the area created the highest concentration of natural arches in the world. The highlights include Balance Rock, the Windows and Delicate Arch Viewpoint. A picnic lunch in the park is included. This afternoon, board the Rocky Mountaineer to start your rail journey. Breakfast, lunch and dinner* (onboard) included. Overnight in Glenwood Springs. Hotel to be confirmed 30 days prior to stay. (B, L, D)
*Dinner on the train includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Depart Glenwood Springs and travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer. Take in the spectacular views of rugged canyons and the Colorado River before crossing the Continental Divide. Upon reaching the vibrant city of Denver, transfer to the hotel and enjoy free time to explore on your own. Breakfast* and lunch* included onboard. (B, L) *Meals on the train include alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Transfer to Denver Airport for your departure home. (B)
This itinerary is subject to changes and substitutions of similar or enhanced elements.